Bellagio Hotel & Casino
3600 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Friday, November 4, 2011
INTERCHANGE REGULATION DEEP DIVE
Attendees at this session will accompany the speaker on a deep dive into the Federal Reserve Board's final Regulation II rule. Together, we will examine what the final rule means and how it will impact various players and practices in the debit card marketplace. Specific topics to be covered include:
- An unbiased level set on Regulation II: What does the final rule really require?
- The true scope of the interchange fee limitations: What payments can and what payments cannot be received by an issuer after October 1, 2011?
- The impact of new routing rules: Will new restrictions on network and issuer routing requirements really benefit merchants in a one-signature, one PIN environment?
- The compliance landscape: Who will be enforcing Regulation II and how will they do it?
- Outlook for the future: How will Regulation II change the debit card marketplace as we know it today (or will it)?