Fontainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Sunday, March 13, 2011
CONSUMER CREDIT DEFAULT NOW WHAT? WORKSHOP
A practical approach to prepare and navigate through the third party recovery and legal process. Presented by the Commercial Law League of America.
There are various third party and legal resources and remedies, but what are they and how do you avail yourselves to them. In this troubled economy, with high default rates and bankruptcies, credit issuers and debt buyers can reduce risk and be better positioned to liquidate non-performing paper while avoiding FDCPA, FCRA and TCPA pitfalls. The legal process is inevitable to maximize performance, so be prepared to pursue your remedies and understand how to navigate the road toward recovery and better recovery practices. Understanding the remedies for credit card, retail installment loan, student loan and auto deficiency defaults.
Topics covered will include:
- What can an issuer or debt buyer do to minimize the amount of uncollectable accounts?
- Realizing the commitment to third party/legal recoveries and its process.
- Creating and Maintaining accurate account records to enhance credibility and success in the third party/legal recovery process?
- Knowing how to recognize the accounts creating statutory violation exposure.
- Knowing when to walk away from the accounts draining resources from you and your network
FREE! [Registration Required]