Buena Vista Palace & Resort
1900 E. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Thursday, November 4, 2010
BREAKFAST BRIEFING: REVEALING SOCIAL INFLUENCE USING CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS TO INCREASE CUSTOMER SHARE OF WALLET
Influencer Marketing Management is a new approach that already helps card issuers, retail and telecommunication firms boost sales, increase their net revenues by 3-5%, extend touch points with existing and new customer base and increase customer loyalty.
Join Pursway co-founder and CEO, Elery Pfeffer, for an exciting breakfast briefing, presented on Thursday, November 4th at 7:30 AM as part of the 8th Annual Financial Services Marketing Symposium at the Buena Vista Palace Resort & Spa in Orlando, FL. You will learn more about how to leverage cards transactional data to reveal relationships within your customer base and pinpoint the influential customers.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Understand how card issuers can map social connections within their customer base and identify influencers using only their exiting transactions data, without relying on social media.
- Learn how influence can be measured and linked back to bottom line.
- Discover the top five influential customer behaviors.
- Discover how card issuers can segment their consumer base into "tribes" by merchant type and reveal segments with high spending potential like "Soccer Moms."
- Learn how to amplify "tribe" responsiveness by using collective decision oriented consumer offers.
- Separate everyday influencers from Social Media buzz.
Pursway will also present examples of how some of the top banks in North America are getting extraordinary results from Influencer Marketing Management.
Attend Pursway Breakfast Briefing and receive FREE 4 hours of Influencer Marketing consultation with Pursway specialists.
You will be able to register for the Breakfast Briefing onsite at the conference