Buena Vista Palace & Resort
1900 E. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
OPTIONAL PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP: DISNEYS APPROACH TO BRAND LOYALTY
Satisfied customers drive long-term financial results, so their affinity to a brand must be cultivated into a relationship of trust. The Walt Disney Company is recognized worldwide as a leader in brand loyalty. This loyalty is initiated in the first stages of relationship building. By providing an exceptional Guest (customer) experience every time, customers extend commitment that lasts a lifetime. From relationship building to developing a sustainable competitive advantage, businesses want to be in a position where they can grow and expand.
Engaging Disney Institute professional facilitators will share with you the proven Disney brand strategies and philosophies used by its businesses all around the world. We invite you to identify the value behind creating a loyalty-based organization and learn valuable, proven business practices you can adapt into your own organization.
- Employ strategies that will build your loyalty connection with customers.
- Identify your organization’s brand promise and loyalty strengths and develop action steps that align with your customers’ expectations.
- Explore techniques used to retain customers for life and identify reliable practices that drive financial results and repeat business.
- Examine the relationship between brand loyalty and marketing as a partnership that ultimately identifies your business.
- Develop employee enthusiasm and loyalty that leads to customer satisfaction.