2400 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Monday, October 4, 2010
KEYNOTE SESSION: HOW DOES THE WORLD'S LARGEST RETAILER THINK ABOUT PAYMENTS?
Walmart has more than 8,000 retail stores in 15 countries and annual sales of over $400 billion; with over 200 million purchases every week, how Walmart manages and promotes payments is critical to every organization across the value chain. In this keynote session, Mike Cook, Walmart's VP & Assistant Treasurer, will discuss:
- How customers pay and how this is changing? Which payment types does Walmart prefer?
- Perspectives on the interchange debate
- The need for improved data security and the case for chip & PIN
- The value proposition of Walmart's general purpose reloadable prepaid card
- Outlook for emerging payment types