Managing for Growth: Forecasting the Outlook for the Credit Card Industry
Head of Credit Card Products, Navy Federal Credit Union
SVP, Card Products Technology Executive, Bank of America
Managing Director, KBW
Lead Principal Advisor, North America, UL Transaction Security
Join a panel of experts and insiders at Card Forum 2017 for a detailed discussion to answer these questions and many more in our "Managing for Growth" session:
- Are we getting close to the top of the credit cycle?
- Underserved, Near-prime, Millennials: Where are the new pockets for growth?
- Optimizing the P&L through a blended Lend/Spend strategy
- Are new startup issuers going to gain relevance, continue to be disruptive or remain niche players?
- What does the future hold for bankcard vs. retail private label?
- How will regulation and credit interchange pressures impact our landscape?
- What does the future hold for industry profitability?