Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Monday, October 25, 2010
INDUSTRY INNOVATION SESSION: AUTOMATING THE COLLECTIONS PROCESS ITS NOT AS HARD AS YOU THINK IT IS
Let’s face it – the economy has not yet improved and your collections efforts are becoming increasingly more difficult as more and more debtors cannot pay. Many debtors aren’t even picking up the phone these days, and you need a better way to find them, to get them on the phone, to obtain that promise to pay, and to settle their accounts. All this leads to a more complicated and expensive collections process. It’s time to rethink your strategy and understand how to continually evolve it Make your life easier and your collections business more profitable by seeking to automate without having to make large time and money investments.
In this unique session, three companies will come together to discuss how they work together to automate and simplify collections for hundreds of their clients. SoundBite Communications, LexisNexis, and Collections Marketing Center (CMC) will discuss key strategies from cradle-to-grave of the collections process to optimize your performance. These three companies expose the critical factors that most directly affect bottom-line campaign performance and reveal how to optimize these factors one by one.
Based on data gathered from thousands of collections campaigns from every industry, type, and stage of debt, they will discuss how to:
- Get reliable data quickly
- Use campaign and contact history to design your strategies
- Automate the process of tailoring the right contact strategy to the right customer
- Learn how to leverage multiple channels in the collections process – AVM, dialer, text, email
- Process payments faster using self-service and auto-pay resolution tactics
- Simplify the process to feed back results data into your models and strategy – continuously optimize