Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
CRITICAL ISSUES TO CREDIT GRANTORS AND ARM FIRMS IN THE M&A PROCESS
This session focuses on critical issues between credit grantors and their ARM vendors when a vendor is contemplating a sale of its firm. We’ll review M&A activity and trends in ARM, discuss the key dynamics of this situation, and provide current deal-tested insight into understanding and resolving concerns for both sides.
Key items to be discussed include:
- Market share considerations – How much share can/will the acquired firm retain?
- Systems issues – Performance concerns in case the acquired firm converts to a new system
- Political issues – What if the acquirer has previously been fired by the credit grantor?
- Timing – ARM firm’s considerations regarding timing of the discussion with clients
- Motivations – Concerns over ARM firm’s balance sheet and performance incentives post-sale
- Important questions to ask