323 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
POWERING YOUR CONSUMER COMPLAINT RESOLUTION PROGRAM
In the wake of the CFPB’s announcement of its debt collection consumer complaint web site, third party collection agencies, debt purchasers, collection attorney and even creditors that collect their own debt have new found responsibilities when it comes to investigating and responding to consumer driven complaints. Attend this session and learn how others are ramping up their processes to close the loop on consumer complaints.
Key topics covered in this session include:
- Overview of the CFPB’s expectations
- Summary of your responsibilities
- Expectations and issues regarding newly released CFPB form letters
- How to implement a closed loop consumer complaint response process
- See a LIVE closed loop solution
Delta Outsource Group Inc.’s, Chief Operating Officer, Nick Jarman and Ontario Systems’ Chief Compliance Officer, Rozanne Andersen, Esq. will lead this power packed session and help you understand how you can not only manage; but track, document and analyze your complaints.