Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
1500 Masters Blvd
ChampionsGate, Florida 33896
Disney World Tickets
Thursday, May 10, 2012
INDUSTRY INNOVATION LUNCH: ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING YOU DO? GETTING MORE VALUE FROM YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET
In a continuing effort to give participants increased opportunities to gain insight into technology advancements and vendor solutions, we are pleased to continue to provide our series of IIS’s. Hosted by some of the industry's leading solution providers, these 75-90 minute demonstrations and discussions are a great way for participants to maximize their learning experience. Sessions will take place during lunch, Thursday, May 10th and participants will be served lunch during the presentations.
Are your customers at the center of everything you do? Getting More Value from Your Most Valuable Asset
In the current competitive card environment, your customers are exercising choices on a daily basis. Should they use your card for purchases? Should they respond to an offer from your competitor? Do they feel valued? Would they recommend you to a friend? Competitive environments demand that you understand the differentiated value of your customers and that your acquisition, retention and product development strategies drive measurable results based on your most valuable asset – your customers.
In this session, we will discuss actions you can take today that will ensure that your customers are at the center of everything you do.
1) The importance of a Customer Lifetime value
2) Inbound Marketing Optimization (Cross-Channel Offer and Service Driver)
3) Data rationalization and inventory will allow you to answer your most complex data questions.
4) An enterprise data platform that can streamline your approach to the data assets you currently own.
5) The Optimal State: Real-Time, Customer-Centric Decision Engine; The Hub To Maximize Every Customer Interaction.