SVP, Head of International Payments and CAO, FIS Global
An award-winning executive with more than two decades of experience in the financial industry, Serena serves as Head of International Payments and Chief Administrative Officer for Global Retail Payments, the largest division within FIS. She is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the international payments business, as well as risk mitigation, business performance, procurement and vendor management, B2C marketing integration, strategy and execution for the $2.6 billion division. Serena joined FIS in 2003 with the Image Solutions Division and has continued to excel and establish herself as a leader in the company.
Notably, she has managed the debit business in Norcross, Georgia and served as Chief Client Officer for North American Retail Payments.
Along with her professional excellence, Serena founded Team FIS (2012) for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s flagship fundraising program, Team in Training, raising more than $1.6 million. Serena is a stage 4 blood cancer survivor who has personally raised more than $100,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society through sharing her story.
• 2017 Payments Source’s 25 Most Influential Women in Payments
• 2016, 2015, 2014 Stevie Award for Female Executive of the Year
• 2016 Four Stevie Awards for customer service and back office operations
• 2016 Guide to Gwinnett, Feature in the “People to Know” Section
• 2016 Women in Payments Award Judge
• 2015 Women in Payments Inspiration Award
• 2015 featured in Pay Magazine as one of the “Women Driving Payments Change”
• 2015 featured in Independent Banker
• 2015 and 2013 Customer Service Institute of America’s Chief Customer Officer of the Year
• 2015, 2014, 2013 Customer Service Institute’s International Service Excellence Award recipient